ABRCMS 2023 is the place to connect with the most talented and diverse scientists in STEM. We invite you to join us in Phoenix, AZ for a much-anticipated in-person event. You will not want to miss it!
Phoenix Convention Center
100 North Third Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Lower Level- Halls 4-6
2023 Exhibit Hall Dates and Times
Wednesday, November 15 | 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Thursday, November 16 | 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday, November 16 | 2:15 PM - 6:30 PM
Friday, November 17 | 2:30 PM - 6:45 PM
Saturday, November 18 | 9:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Saturday, November 18, 12:15 pm – 4:00 pm
2023 Exhibit Rates & Inclusions
2023 Exhibit Rates
Booth space rates are based on booth types indicated on the floor plan and all booths require a minimum of 10’ x 10’ (100 sq. ft.) Total. A standard exhibit booth is 10’ x 10’ (100 sq. ft.).
- Premiere: $2,300 per 10’ x 10’
- Prime: $2,100 per 10’ x 10’
- Standard: $2,000 per 10’ x 10’
- One (1) full conference registration (includes meals), no matter if there are multiple University departments sharing a booth. Each additional exhibit badge can be purchased for a fee.
- 10’ x 10’ (100 sq. ft.) of exhibit space and 8’ backdrop and 3’ side dividers.
- 10’ x 10’ (100 sq. ft.) grey booth carpet in exhibit space.
- One (1) 6’ table with skirt, two (2) chairs, and one (1) trash can.
- One (1) SWAP Lead Retrieval per 10’x10’ activation to capture leads electronically.
- One (1) ID Sign (as noted below).
- Online exhibitor profile.
- General Booth Security.
Each 10' x 10' booth will be set with an 8' high grey and white back drape, 3' high grey side dividers, and 6’ red draped table. Booths 300 sq. ft. or less will receive a 7' x 44' one-line identification sign. Booths larger than 300 sq. ft. may receive a 7' x 44' one-line identification sign upon request from Freeman.
Please note that ABRCMS does require a 50% deposit of the total booth fee to reserve your booth space. ABRCMS does not accept any faxed contracts or payments via email. All booth space requests must be submitted through the online booth space application form.
NEW! Recruiter Package
This new opportunity features a quiet, private space to provide ABRCMS 2023 exhibitors the ability to recruit Graduate Students at ABRCMS 2023. But hurry, only 10 spaces are available!
- Recruiter Package/Interview Room: $5,000
- Cocktail table with two chairs
- One 10’ x 6.5’ space
- Electrical powerstrip
- Private meeting room for interviews – three days
- Branded interview room door with the sponsor's logo or graphic of choosing
- One complimentary registration for recruiter
- Recognition in the program guide, website, exhibit hall highlights, and mobile app
Non-Exhibiting Suppliers are institutions or organizations that promote programs and recruit students and attendees in the field of STEM but do not exhibit at ABRCMS. The purpose of this policy is to protect the vendors exhibiting and maintain the integrity of the exhibit hall. Non-Exhibiting Suppliers are prohibited from soliciting attendees to transact business at the meeting or in official hotels. Non-Exhibiting Suppliers who are observed to be soliciting business in the aisles or other public spaces will have registration(s) revoked and be escorted out of the meeting.
Space Cancellation or Reduction Policy
- The following schedule will be used for exhibit space cancellations or reductions of space:
- Booth cancellation or reductions of space requests received on or before Monday, September 11, 2023, will receive a refund of 50% of the fees for the total exhibit space reserved.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations or reductions of space received after Monday, September 11, 2023.
- If an exhibitor cancels or reduces their exhibit space after Monday, September 11, 2023, they will be responsible for paying any unpaid balance, if one exists.
- ASM reserves the right to resell any canceled exhibit space without any notification to the canceling party or without refunding any fee paid by the exhibitor.
The American Society for Microbiology Exhibits Team provides sales and operational management for ABRCMS 2023.
Exhibit, Sponsorship and Advertising Sales
Bill Dallas, CEM
Program Officer, Exhibit Sales
Marissa Brown, CEM
Senior Program Officer, Exhibit Operations
Thank You To Our ABRCMS 2023 Sponsors!